From June 23 to August 29, 2021, the Museum will be open on Wednesday, Friday, Saturday from 11.00 to 19.00. Ticket windows shut one hour before the museum closes. No admission after 18.00
On Thursday and Sunday, the Museum will work in accordance with its usual schedule.
Closed Mondays, Tuesdays.
To order a guided tour - (812) 232 02 96
Guided tours in the museum:
- Main stages in developing Russian artillery
- History of developing Russian small-arms
- History of developing Russian signal corps
- History of developing the Russian Engineers
- Russian artillery in the 14th – 19th centuries
- Peter the Great and the Great Northern War (1700-1721)
- Russian wars in the late 18th century
- General Field-Marshal M.I. Kutuzov and the War of 1812
- History of developing Russian artillery in 1861-1917
- Russian Army during World War I
- Soviet artillery during World War II
- History of developing Russian rocket armament
- M.T. Kalashnikov and his assault rifles
- Arms of Western Europe in the 15th — 17th centuries (Armory)
Prior booking is required. On the day of visiting the musuem any of the above tours may be arranged only if free guides are available. The tours may be ordered by phone: (812) 232 02 96.